[ SHOWGSD-L ] Life is good

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

Dog shows again!!

We missed the Barto Shows on Friday (work) and Saturday (herding) but as it
 turned out it was not a bad thing....the show site was beautifully
blanketed in  SNOW.  I dont do snow. No thanks.

So we went to the shows on Sunday. It was great to see everyone after
hibernating for a few months of this winter stuff. The new show building  was
amazing, with indoor bathrooms and everything. A food stand, plenty of area
for sitting, and awesome floor.

We showed off The Chief, our new puppy. Lots of compliments, thank you,
thank you, thank you!. And he made a best friend on a little girl all dressed
in  pink, who wanted to take him home.  Ahhhhh, no.

Chuck Farrell and Ed Barritt were in top form with their stories, you have
to see these two together. And it must've been my lucky day, Ed Anderson
was  there too.  That was a treat for sure. Oh, and Sean Conboy, in top  form.
We missed you Sean. Then off to lunch with Lauren, Phyllis, Mike  and
Susan, to the Pied Piper. Delish!!

Iza brought some puppies and the handsome Java. Chief remembered his little
 sister. Nothing like watching puppies playing.

Best part of the day, not going to lie, was to see Trish Wylie looking and
feeling good. Answer to many, many prayers. Keep up the good work  girl.

Now, off to help put our own show weekend together and let the  traveling
continue.

Looking forward to bringing The Chief out.

Have a great week everyone.

Life is GOOD!

Ileana