[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Life in passing

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:16:00 -0500

Absolutely Edie and jim,
I hope he was still able to hear my email to Donna about the BadBoy.  Robert
was so happy to send this wonderful dog, that Donna bred, to me and he made
himself proud with this lovely young dog's wins.  One of my favorite
pictures is of Robert and the BadBoy hanging over the fence looking at the
cattle when BadBoy was about 6 months old.  A real neat picture!
Robert is at peace and rest now folks.  His memorial is on Saturday.  I
guess we can all vent for a couple of days if need be BUT after Saturday
PLEASE we must let it rest.  Donna needs our support--she is just a great
person.
Thanks
Sandi