[ SHOWGSD-L ] Life in passing

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:38:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2006 8:13:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I think  the man died the way he would have wanted to, and has left a
legacy for his  family

We all post now and then something we said, but on reflection  didn't mean
for it to come out that way, or at least didn't mean to say it and  cause pain
to anyone.

The death of any person diminishes us all. I was thinking of  last year where
I had to leave the building when they spoke the names of those  who can not
join us ever again. This year with the loss of Linda Sinclair, Bob  Scholes,
and some others it is again going to be too much for me, that is a  personal
thing, and just my problem.

We have heard that we should take a minute to remember Angie,  (something I
do every day), and keep thinking of so many others that are only  fond
memories.  What we should do today if remember those who are still  here, still
alive,
and still able to remember us.

Each day is a gift, a gift of being able to talk to those who  are with us,
and remember those who are not. It is also the opportunity to  forgive those
who might make a mistake, to understand our friends who might not  be perfect
every minute of their lives, and to reflect on how fortunate we are  to be able
to understand life as best we can.

Also, that we have a chance to go to another National, and  that we have
Paula to remind us how many days left before that  chance.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together