[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lexington

  • From: Artisanpup@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:59:29 EDT

Lee said "Unless this arena has been  improved" - well, that arena is the
same - but I am fairly  certain Gail is talking about the new arena that was
just recently finished -  and it is BEAUTIFUL!  The World Equestrian Games
is coming to the Horse  Park next year - it's never been held outside of
Europe - and the Horse Park has  undertaken Lord knows how many changes this
past year.  Besides new  arenas/buildings, roads have been widened - and they
still aren't done.  I  was out there last weekend but not through the whole
Horse Park so I can't say  how the whole place has changed.  You almost can't
imagine the number  of visitors expected for the WEG.  One thing I can
possibly see as  happening is that perhaps there will be fewer tracks for the
tracking tests  but it seems like somehow, space has always been found for
whatever number is  needed.  Acreage was added to the Horse Park several years
ago  and the Horse Park could stand to acquire more now. I know it was
freezing when the previous National was held here, but the first couple days
back then the weather was beautiful but it seems no one remembers that.   The
weather normally is pretty decent for November.

Sheila  Browne
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323048x1201367271/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgI