[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lew. Loo, Lois, and Lewis

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:11:15 -0800

Moon is still in Retrograde.  And then right after that, it moves to Full Moon.
 I don’t get no breaks!

The 5 no-last-name- are mine, Lew W, I bet..  If there is another Stormy, (NOT
a dog), please speak up.

Let’s all go hug our dogs.

Stormy (who just put a big glug of Baileys in her hot chocolate in honor of all
you socked in back East.)

.
> On Jan 26, 2015, at 6:49 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I can't be the only person who read this and thought really? Someone is OCD
> enough (DON'T KNOCK OCD.I CAN TOTALLY RELATE) to conduct a survey on first
> and last name statistics; yet refuses to share his last name.
>
> I must need some sleep.  I am sitting at my computer with 2 GSD's at my feet
> cracking up.
>
> First Name:  Linda
> Last Name: Bankhead
> Call name: Refuse to share ask FB
> AKA Fox/Hower
> Middle Name: Joan
>
> Stormy please put me on probation; I have lost my ability to reason.  But do
> note I have included my signature/
>
> Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Lew writes:
>

> I just did a survey of the last  fifteen messages sent on this list:
>
> 5 had just first name
> 5 had first and last name
> 5 had neither a first or last name
>
> Seems the people who don't sign their messages at all should be the ones
> causing the most confusion as you can only tell who wrote it by looking at
> the header of their messages.
>
> The ones only putting their first name also require looking at the header to
> see who they are.
>
> Should I have to put down my first and last name when only 1/3 of the people
> do that?  I can't be the only one with a duplicate first name on here.
>
> Lew (not Bunch nor Alcindor)

Stormy V. Hope