[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Levine's Poll; 8:28 A.M. PST, 2/21/08

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:08:17 -0500

This morning the Channel 2 News in St Louis had a news item on about LA bill
AB1634.? This was complete with an interview from Bob Barker on how great this
bill is.

? I have written them an email concerning the need for them to investigate
their stories much closer before airing them.? I am sure that this is one of
the higher ups who is a PETA supporters idea.?

?

? Please email them and express you outrage their web address is
http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/?? Go to the very bottom and click on "contact
us.? There will be a form where you can email them your thoughts.

? This was the only TV station I saw that carried it.

?

? Most of them were covering our?newest Westminster Champion?that was in town
last night.

?

Thanks

?