[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Letters, we get letters!!

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:33:01 GMT

Thanks, Pat.  You, too.................nothing is as impressive to spectators
as seeing you and your handsome boy all stretched out on the floor near the
ring, waiting your turn.  What a cool dog Bullwinkle is!!  Don't you love good
temperament????  Tons of luck and success to you! Paula, 354 days and counting
Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, AKC JAM/AOE, Intern'l & Am CH, Silver
Grand Champion Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047
(Hips, Elbows, Cardiac, & Thyroid),.1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1 GSD in
California, Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC GCH
Stats), 2011 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee. 2010-2011-Lifetime AKC
Eukanuba invitee.