[ SHOWGSD-L ] Letters to Politicians... State Breeders

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:51:45 -0700

HAH!!  I wrote to Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein objecting to the PAWS bill
and got a 'canned' response from Diane Feinstein Thanking for writing my SUPPORT
as she proudly stated that she was co sponsor of this wonderful
that "like you I  know this bill "would help the welfare of our pets"
.....GEEEEEEEZ!
Doncha jes luv Politicians.......   Same with AKC....canned response touting
the
bill...

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com