[ SHOWGSD-L ] Let's try this again...New Ch. Johan Brag...Way to go Daddy Oscar!

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 21:48:06 -0600

My post to the digest came through funny...and left out half the brag.  Let's
try this again...Sorry!

WHHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO...WHAT A DAY! Pending AKC Approval, it is now Ch. Trio's
Johan Santana V. Marquis!  Today at the Land O'Lakes KC Johan went WD, BOW and
BOB for a major and his championship.  Thank you to judge Mr. Tom Kilcullen for
the nice win.  Johan is just 15 months old and finished from the Puppy & Bred
By class with 3 majors.  I am so very excited!  Johan is Sired by Sel Ex Ch.
Marquis' Stealing the Show aka "OSCAR" and Sel Ex Ch. Marquis' All About Me aka
"MAIZY".  I know Oscar has many qualifiers but I believe this is his first
Champion.  Way to go Oscar!  It is Maizy's first too!  Then to top off my day
my wild bitch, Ch. Kubistraum's Just Jazzmyn, earned her Rally Novice (RN)
title.  Way to go Jazzy!  And not to be outdone Maizy got her first qualifying
score in Rally Novice and went 3rd out of 18.  We are now two legs away from an
AOE title!!! Yeah Maizy!Johan is Bred/Owned by me, Roger & Linda Salava and Liz
OsterJazzmyn is Bred/Owned by me & Verna KubikMaizy is Bred by Paul Johnson &
Doug Oster and owned by me & Roger & Linda Salava Thank you so much to my
parents, the Johnson/Oster Clan (especially you Liz, you are such a great
support and coach) and to Verna Kubik!  I really couldn't have had a better
day!!!  I am so exhausted but so excited...Thanks for listening. Kelly
SalavaTrio German Shepherds