[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let's not

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RckyIizard@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

Now wait a minute youngster! What is wrong with 70 degree weather(In Oct) on
the west coast :0) I personally would love to see a national held at Martha's
Vineyard, A great east coast location that many would enjoy.:0) I think I
should run for the board, I have some great ideas.
Terry on the Fairway that needs to be mowed.
RckyIizard@xxxxxxx wrote:
Heck yeah, it happens every time...lol...and we have always supported your
shows and will continue to, except maybe those ones actually IN Denver (since
we
know about that ridiculous "pit bull" ban now) but I know lots will probably
continue to go to those too.
It ain't a personal issue, naturally we (both groups of us) want to have the
national in our own state, but if Denver gets it IMO that's almost as good as
having it here...at least its drivable, only about 9 hrs from here.

There are lots of you over there I really like, and I hope us campaigning for
the national to be here doesn't come between us...there's nothing wrong with
either of us campaigning, in my opinion, as long as it doesn't get dirty.
Present as many facts as you wish, that's all I'm doing. :)

Best of luck, may the best site win. As long as its not another national
along the coast!

Liz

Visit my website at http://hometown.aol.com/rckyiizard/index.html

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com