[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:44:27 EDT

I have another GREAT idea.   Let's all ask the board to make a LARGE donation
to PETPac to help with the great T.V. spots that they will be showing the
next couple of day.   Those of you who saw the spots today at Summerfest know
that it's professional and effective.    CFA donated $25,000 to get it started,
but at the costs of the production (and they were give cutrate prices!!), T.V.
spots time, they can only cover the Sacramento area, and that barely.

How about it?

Stormy
In a message dated 7/8/07 6:35:12 PM, grnram415@xxxxxxx writes:

> I have emailed Oprah in the past about this issue.? I got a canned
> response.? But, I was only one person.? I just emailed again and urge all of
> you to
> do the same.? And, pass this idea on to other Lists.? The more people that
> have the same request will usually get attention.? Remember that squeaky
> wheel
> theory?? Let's get squeaky, LOL!
>
> Laura Thomas

~~~~~~~~