[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 21:19:09 -0400

I have emailed Oprah in the past about this issue.? I got a canned response.?
But, I was only one person.? I just emailed again and urge all of you to do the
same.? And, pass this idea on to other Lists.? The more people that have the
same request will usually get attention.? Remember that squeaky wheel theory??
Let's get squeaky, LOL!

Laura Thomas