[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

I wrote the following to Oprah.

  It is time that Oprah discussed the impending leglastion against dogs and dog
ownership. The show should have dog trainers, breeders, vets, and professional
dog show handlers to discuss proper dog care, when and why to spay and neuter a
pet and what is the difference between breeder, back yard breeders, and puppy
mills.
  Ms Winfrey tackles many painful subjects and is herself a dog owner. There
are many good reasons for her to seek information and education about dog and
pet ownership, as much as why we need to eat healthy.

  sheila
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx wrote:
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:

> http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

would be nice and, if you can pull this off, i applaud you. when we asked
oprah to support rescue, even if just by donating a few signed photos that we
could auction off, she wouldn't as she found the whole idea of abused and
neglected dogs just all too "depressing" and didn't want to hear about it.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.