[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:06:04 EDT

BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:

> http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

would be nice and, if you can pull this off, i applaud you.  when we asked
oprah to support rescue, even if just by donating a few signed photos that we
could auction off, she wouldn't as she found the whole idea of abused and
neglected dogs just all too "depressing" and didn't want to hear about it.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

http://www.aol.com.</HTML>