[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:00:29 EDT

Okay... this has to be clear.   PETPac is NOT a 501(c)3 corporation.
NAIATrust, the legislation branck of NAIA is not.   The new AKC Legislative
fund is
not.   HOWEVER, PETPac MAY be the group that will save our dogs reproductive
organs and our right to enjoy our dogs as we feel fit.    CFODC is probably the
only one of the organizations that is, and we will soon be working out the
other 80% of our charter to catch up to what we've been doing for months here.
Stormy

In a message dated 7/9/07 9:53:35 AM, GrnRam415 writes:

> Just a side note.  I am involved with a club that has $9,000 to give to
> charities.  Each Board member has $1,000.  You know where mine is going and I
> am
> hoping to get the others on board as well to donate to PetPac.  We are not a
> huge club but we do make money on our events.  We are a non-profit club so a
> 9K surplus is not a good thing.  This money will go to worthy causes.  Many
> of you may be involved in similar clubs.  Please contact your BOD and see if
> they are willing to contribute to fighting AB1634.
>
> Laura Thomas

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs