[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:53:33 -0400

Just a side note.? I am involved with a club that has $9,000 to give to
charities.? Each Board member has $1,000.? You know where mine is going and I
am hoping to get the others on board as well to donate to PetPac.? We are not a
huge club but we do make money on our events.? We are a non-profit club so a 9K
surplus is not a good thing.? This money will go to worthy causes.? Many of you
may be involved in similar clubs.? Please contact your BOD and see if they are
willing to contribute to fighting AB1634.
Laura Thomas