[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:40:41 EDT

I have no idea what the accumulated funds are in RALEEF.   This would be a
good cause.   Though what Deb is saying is right on.   Nobody is saying Match
Funds, just that we are a LARGE National Club, and even if everybody puts a
check in a bucket and that whole bucket is sent to PETPac in the name of GSDCA,
it
would be a worthwhile effort.   Maybe GSDCA could match the Bucket fund!
Executive Session???

AHA!   A Fundraising Name...the GSDCA Matched Funds Bucket.

I don't know how many regional clubs have donated to PETPac.   I know a few
have contacted me for information and my suggestions ran 1! PETPac   2. NAIA
3. (because I'm treasurer:-), CFODC

Stormy Hope
In a message dated 7/9/07 7:05:02 AM, DOGSRLUV writes:

> In a message dated 7/9/2007 7:01:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, TISHW@xxxxxxx
> writes:
>
>  would like to know where the GSDCA is going to get that kind of  money
>

>  No one is saying it has to match the Cat Fanciers but there should be funds
> in Raleef, isn't there?
>
> Deb

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope