[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lets get Oprah

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:02:50 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx=0D
Date: 7/8/2007 3:53:42 PM=0D
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;  board@xxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Lets get Oprah=0D
 =0D
I know this is thinking way outside of the box, but drastic times call fo=
r=0D
drastic measures. We as a group need to be proactive instead of reactive.=
 =20
We=0D
are constantly trying to put out legislative fires across the country
regarding=0D
the Animal Rights groups. Our biggest problem with the these groups is th=
ey=0D
have millions and millions of dollars to hire lobbyists to bribe legislat=
ors=0D
across the country into creating these bills to promote their agendas. =20
Where=0D
does this money come from?   John and Jane Q. Public, who are bamboozled
into=0D
thinking HSUS, Peta, etc. are the good guys saving animals from death and=
=0D
abuse. What's the solution?   CUT OFF THE MONEY SUPPLY.   Blow their cove=
by=0D
exposing their real schemes.   Who would be powerful enough to pull it of=
f.=0D
OPRAH.=0D
 =0D
Oprah has a residence in California along with her dogs. During my=0D
conversation with Patti Strand, National Director of NAIA last month, I
suggested she=0D
appear on the Oprah show to present OUR side of the story. Patti said she=
=0D
actually knows the person Oprah has as a dog sitter for her pets in
California.=0D
Possibly a way to get an intro.   However, my thought is if we ALL would
send a=0D
request for a show featuring Patti Strand as spokesperson to expose the
fraud=0D
being perpetrated by the Animal Rights groups to the link below, the Opra=
h=0D
Show might realize this would be worthwhile.   How many people in her
viewing=0D
audience have pets? MILLIONS.  If they got two thousand requests from our
list=0D
members for this as a show idea ya think they might consider it? I do.   =
All
you=0D
have to do is use the link below and send your suggestion for a show to=0D
expose the fleecing of the America by the deceptive Animal Rights groups.
Patti=0D
Strands contact information is:   NAIA, P.O. Box 66578, Portland, Oregon
97266,=0D
Phone 503-761-1139=0D
 =0D
http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml=0D
 =0D
Let's show them that GSD people have the same dedication, loyalty and dri=
ve=0D
that our beloved breed personifies.=0D
 =0D
Best Regards,=0D
Pat Galambos=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
**************************************=0D
  See what's free at http://www.aol.com.=0D
 =0D
 =0D
=3D=0D
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the origi=
nal
kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND o=
the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.=0D
 =0D
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSL=
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL =
BE
PROSECUTED.=0D
 =0D
For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx=0D