[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let's exist in the real world - Editor

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:50:16 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/2006 12:18:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, BARBMARKH
writes:
I do have experience in this - and most of the time - if the position has
been filled and the change doesn't seem to affect the job - one way or another
- most companies will just go on - for instance - job is posted with no
company car - candidate is hired and then some how gets the company to supply
one
- the job isn't reposted - it's just added . . . possibly because the  person
is doing a good job - or for a variety of reasons - very few companies  will
repost (maybe on the West coast - but I know for sure not in the South  and
probably not the East coast)  This is not to say that the act of  filling the
job
was handled correctly - I didn't even heard they were  accepting applications
- but I'm not qualified to be an editor . . .

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers - just looking at the other side - and  I
still don't see what possible effect a private person showing and being  editor
could have - I could see what effect a professional handler and editor  could
have . . .

Barb

Hi Barb,

Respectfully, you're still missing the point. The job didn't morph  into
another position w/ increased responsibilities, or even increased  benefits.
What
happened is a restriction THAT MAY HAVE PRVENTED OTHER FROM  APPLYING is
considered being lifted.  Gosh, AGAIN, I can't say it any  plainer, and Laurie
said it better anyhow.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_