[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let's be honest

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:09:05 EDT

Now I see how misunderstanding happens. It is when people only copy part of
 a post and make it look like what was said was something completely
different.  This is exactly what Evan just did. I never said to name judges
that
are crooks.  What I said was maybe the subject line should be changed " name
the judges that  are crooks" maybe like "Name that tune". This was in
response to people who took  my post that was not about judges that are crooks
and
was posting about judges  that are crooks.
Lee Brown

In a message dated 9/6/2010 6:54:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
In a  message dated 9/6/2010 2:21:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:
LETS  NAME THE JUDGES THAT ARE  CROOKS.

OK.      I will start.

Judge Roy  Bean.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament   come  together

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/