[ SHOWGSD-L ] Let's Ban Cirmcumcision

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:42:14 -0800

Yeppers...little boy babies suffer unwanted and un needed pain from
circumcision. Isn't it a cosmetic operation?
We've allowed racial profiling in dogs, we're stopping ear cropping in
dogs...so why not move to the human side of the argument? Let's ban
circumcision in boy babies and at the same time...let's make aggressive men who
attack others wear leashes and muzzles when they are out.

I know this all sounds laughable but it is not when it comes to dogs...it riles
our spirits and gets our blood boiling.

What gives any legislator the right to suggest protecting (in their words)
animals when they wouldn't dare attempt the same thing with humans. Let's ban
nose rings and pierced ears. Cosmetic and painful.

Geez Loueez...talk about a double standard.

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com