[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let me ask this about Specials - NUmbers

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:07:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/26/2005 9:58:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
So,  the  only person
who thinks there were too many Selects is the person  who didn't  enter.
+++++++++++++++

Actually I think the only people who think there are too many selects  are on
the board and then they can't make up their minds.  This was changed  2 years
ago and now it is being brought up again to be changed again when the
original board idea has not even gone into effect yet.  I think maybe  people
are
trying too hard to fix something that is not broke.

Amazing how this can be brought up and acted on every couple of years and
yet so many people feel the national is way out of control and would like  to
see it simplified and downsized and nothing seems to be done about  that

Sally