[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let it all hang out

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

Just remember the  Canadians are the only ones to kick our ass  - War 1812.
Morgan
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/3/07 2:58:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
Morgan the email below I sent you...Not the list...why did you feel the
need
to add the list address in your response to me...IF you read your original
email you got from lew.that you sent to the list...it has the GSDCA Fedex
account No. on it.(unless I'm wrong) ..why would you put it on a list ????
that's why I said it was the........ Canadians only...not the list..

If Patty knows, and if she felt authorized to send it to Morgan, why can't
the rest of the Little People know what is going on. This new trend towards
secrecy is hard to understand and even harder to accept.

I thank Patty for sharing with us all, even if it was done through Morgan
the great job Lew and our board is again doing to solve a problem. I assume the
ballot company will be responsible for the added costs, but even if not, it
is little enough for our club to pay to make sure all member ballots are
counted.

Thank you Patty, Morgan, and mostly Lew for the good work.

I am not a Canadian, nor do I play one on Television.

By the way, has anyone read the new book that claims Americans and Canadians
live is a quiet state of dislike and hostility? It is an interesting
theory. I have to say, I love Canadians, but then again, I love everyone.

Evan (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA
  Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award