[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Let it all hang out

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gsdman2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:29:32 -0400

sadly health problems are not unique to any geographical area they are
within the entire breed.
My first time encountering bloat/torsion/and death by it was a 11 month old
gorgeous male of import lines from a very prominent person in Ft
Lauderdale...........i had already begun spending a ton of money on this dog
in training...............only to come home and find him dead one day at
such a young age...................I was crushed and heart broken and loved
him so much!
I started out with dogs of Import bloodlines and working and chose to go a
different direction, but the health problems are defintely within the entire
breed regardless of where they were born :o(
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com