[ SHOWGSD-L ] Let it all hang out

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:30:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/2007 5:27:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rmvw1@xxxxxxxx writes:
these  same people =

complaining about the list now, weren't complaining about  the list

We always need to remember it is only a few people. If you go back and see
who on the board has posted in the past week, it is only two or three of them.
Some to give us information, some to complain about what I have said, and a
couple to discuss issues. And, one to attack me.

There is an election coming up. I think we might start to see some more
board members posting in the near future. I was told there is a movement from
some board members to stop the others from discussing club business.  I am
very
disapointed about that.  We have a right to know everything that this  club
does, and everything our board votes on. There is no reason club business
should be kept secret.

I hope all board members, past, future and current will consider this, and
let us know their postion on it.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together