[ SHOWGSD-L ] Legal Question ?

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:05:35 -0700

Hi Marita;

This list has a long and somewhat interesting history. Some of us have been
here since the beginning and for the life of me I do not remember who wrote
those legal tag lines. It might have been Margery, since she was a lawyer, or
maybe Dr. Z, or Evan or some gremlin lurking in cyberspace.

I am not a lawyer nor do I give legal advice without a license (well, maybe
sometimes)! And I do not speak for the list. I do not know where legal
notations come from, possibly from some off shore technical support service who
does speak English, but in a matter that makes that similarity practically of
no value.

And I cannot speak for all of the individuals on the list, some of whom it
would be impossible to speak for since I understand them as well as I
understand legal advice from technical support agents in Saipan!

But, speaking for myself, you herewith have my written permission to use
anything I say, think or otherwise communicate, without calling, writing,
texting or otherwise bugging me about it. You may reprint, plagiarize, post or
otherwise mess with me all you want without legal action. You cannot offend me
or my prophet or my mother by what you say or how you say it, for I would
consider that if you take me seriously enough to use anything I say, you are
probably need more help than I do.

So, for at least one of the list members, me, you can disregard all the legal
stuff at the end of posts. The others will have to speak for themselves.

I plan to have a great day today and invite you and the list to join me!

Dave