[ SHOWGSD-L ] Leashes ???

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:28:02 -0700

Mike,

Valerie  at http://www.dogsportsequipment.com/ has some of the best
leashes I ever used.  She can make you just what you want, and she's
local.  She lives in Orangevale.  We used to buy stuff from her when we
had our shop and I just bought a new leash from her at Donner Trail.

I know you will like her stuff and you can get it quickly.

Sue Mazzeo
Msg: #1 in digest
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "M. Mike Lynch" <cccaudiology@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Leashes ???

Hi list,

need some help on this one. I used to buy my "shepherd
leashes" from Wayne and Carol Green. Since they are
not around, I thought I would ask where people
purchase them nowadays.

Now that rocky knows how to walk in a straight line
and move out, I want a thin, rolled or flat leather
lead that he can move out on. (Notice I siad move out,
not pull!!! Im an all breed person).

Any suggestions? actually I have a nice pair of reins
off my old crabtree bridle that would be perfect as
they are soft, strong and like BUTTAH in my hands.

Email me privately for suggestions.

thanks,

MJL

======================
www.BlackHawk-Farms.com
Northern California American Saddlebred Horse Association
Vice President (Class of 2007)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use
or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the
communication.