[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Leash Lady and old RC Steele Company

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Yesko" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo" for DMARC)
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 04:01:20 +0000 (UTC)

Leather Leash Store

http://www.leatherleashstore.com/

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 11/30/15, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Leash Lady and old RC Steele Company
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 30, 2015, 7:42 PM

I accidentally threw away all my
leashes and collars (and extra bowls).  I did a google
search and could only find a pet sitting business for the
LEASH LADY ... does anyone know where I can get some 6'
leather that are high quality.  I'm looking at
ForDogTrainers.Com but wanted to check here to see if there
are any other suggestions.

The collars I tossed out were from the old RC Steele Company
purchased in the 80's and 90's (I know it's part of PetSmart
and the quality they sell at PetSmart is NOT what I'm
looking for).  Do any of you know of anyone selling
some used old R C Steele heavy chrome, small link choke
collars, that are highly polished?

Thanks!!!

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest -
Link to The Hooligans Albums
6% Cash Back From A Card
http://www.nextadvisor.com/images/uploads/GoldCC-75x75.jpg

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/565ced37d40db6d370549st03duc===========================================================================POST
is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the
property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of both the original author AND of

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
post.  This group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the