[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Learning to make the perfect TOOT

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:06:59 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2006 10:08:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  triedâ?¦I didâ?¦.and after a few unsuccesful attempts that amounted to the
sound  of air being expelled from a balloon I finally managed to get out one
toot. At  this point my handler (Diane Brown) looked at me like was
insaneâ?¦."TWO
TOOTS  TWO TOOTS"â?¦..she said exasperated. So I valiantly proceeded to produce
another  toot�..an A plus toot if I do say so myself��I swear, I thought
Diane was  going to have a heart attack. "TWO TOOTSâ?¦.TWO TOOTS" she yelled.
Ahhhhhhh now  I got itâ?¦.she wanted me to produce two toots in a row..... a
succession of  tootsâ?¦..not one, not three, or fourâ?¦..just TWO. And that I
did��.I
guess my  toots were good enough for my puppy to get 4th, but it does make me
wonder if  I had been trained on the whistle like my dog was, how much better
we
would  have done.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

This is the funniest thing I've seen on the list.....the mental image is
just to die for....
Congrats on your placing.........regardless of the TOOTing....LOL

Ileana
If  loving caffeine is wrong, I don't want to be  right.