[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Learning something new..

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 12:50:03 -0800

I have had a ton of e-mails, thank you all.. It is comforting to learn that
I am not the only one who has 1) never experienced this and 2) has never
heard of it...I am remaining positive that this is simply an infection that
will be gone in a week. On the initial eye exam, my vet didn't see any
adhesions or scar tissue forming -  that can happen and the prednisolone is
to keep that in check - it is the adhesions that typically causes the
permanent blindness.

what is amazing to me is how telling the eyes can be.. truly the "windows to
the soul" and other body parts, it seems..