[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lawsuits and TV Commercials--trying again

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:46:04 EDT

I do think we have the other side.  The board  removed her from  office and
had no authority to do so.  Only the MEMBERSHIP who elected her  has the
right to remove her.  Very simple to me. Not sure why some people  have a hard
time understanding this. Now I am going to enjoy the nice California
weather and forget about this for the day.

 Lee Brown

In a message dated 10/21/2010 8:30:13 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:

Lawsuits  are like TV commercials� they want to sell you something.
They
are going to say everything in their power to convince you to agree with
'their' product, so you buy it.   A TV commercial won't give you  a
competitors
point of view, thus you get only one side of the  story.   Same with a
lawsuit, it's going to contain every  allegation and then some in order to
win.
How stupid would it  be for a lawsuit to present both sides?   So let's use
some  common sense and realize that you are only hearing ONE side of the
lawsuit
(a TV commercial if you will).   If anyone prefers to support  the person
who is bringing this lawsuit against the membership and our  club, well
that's
your choice.   But, we as members cannot  settle this issue, only the court
can.   Basically we are  spinning our wheels over something that has been
taken out of our  hands.   I quite frankly prefer not to waste my time
bitching
over something of which I have no control.   Just my  opinion.
Pat
 is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

NATIONAL  BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/