[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lawsuits and TV Commercials

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:51:21 +0000 (UTC)

Lanalee....there in lies the problem....If I'm a dues paying member of a club
that is being sued....then why on earth am I not entitled to have all the
information?...damn what the attorneys say!....God bless the member who leaked
the info...I have a right to know....the club cashed my check last Jan.!....Ed
Hill