[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lawsuit-Different Boards?

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:13:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/10 3:37:02 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> That's the problem Bob...no one i,e, THE CLUB won't give us the
> facts!....and that's fine if   you don't want to know, but myself and many
> others DO
> want to know.....Ed Hill

Evidently you missed the post from our Vice President dated 10/21/10
titled: Lawsuits and TV Commercials.   In it Lanalee stated:
I, and a majority of the other board members (as testified to by the
refusal of her most recent stettlement offer) are very frustrated the truth
never
makes it out to the membership.   Unfortunately, we (the board), under the
direction of our President and our attorneys, have been directed not to
discuss the lawsuit with anyone outside of the board.   Apparently this doesn't
apply to the board member supporting Ms. Golant, that leaked information to
Ms. Davis.
Lanalee Jorgensen
---
You see this all the time on the news when a reporter asks about an
unsettled lawsuit, they will tell you they cannot comment while it's in
progress.
Our board is abiding by the direction of the club president and their
attorneys.
Pat