[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Laura's wild night......

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 02:49:22 -0400

Well, here are the 3 dogs involved.? One a neutered male rescue.? Charm was
spayed after 2 litters and you all have heard of her.? She is my 2004 GSDCA
Hero Dog, Good Will Ambassador.? Charm is crisis response and helicopter
certified.? She has also been exposed to police work and was, in fact, the dog
I listened to.? I trust her.? She is obedience and herding titled and knows
better?NOT to respond to my commands in a crisis situation.? Her daughter
Melody, was the third dog.? Mel is a new mother and intact.? She was the one
with the high pitched, manic bark.? Charm had the evil, directed bark and Mel
was beside herself trying to get to the screams.? Mel is Charm's daughter :-)?
The neutered male, Gunther, has DM and can barely move.? He was right up in the
front with the girls and ready to do battle.? He has proven himself in the past
with bad guys.?
So, I don't know that it would be fair to say that neutered or not makes a
difference.? All these dogs would've taken this guy out if he was not in that
car.? The old guy may have been slower but he would've been there for me and
this girl or died trying.

Laura???