[ SHOWGSD-L ] Laura for office

  • From: "Peter Cacioppo" <PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:05:46 -0700

Laura,

Yes, run for office.  We need good people like you.  If you get officially
set up, etc., I pledge a $100 to your campaign.
However, your computer has apparently been hanging out with Joan's old
computer since a lot of your sentences have a question mark at the end of
it.  Are you using some newfangled IPHone or something like that to send
your emails, just want to know so I don't buy what you have!!!
Peter Cacioppo, Moraga, CA
www.members.tripod.com/EagleGSD
Eagle Hill Vineyards and Winery, German Shepherds and Belted Galloway cattle