[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Laughter in dogs

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:37:35 -0700

Medusa laughs! She has the most amazing eyes i have ever seen in a
dog.Shealso plays tricks and then
laughs.An example she knew there was a package of chicken in a grocery
bag.Itold hr to stay out of
it.As I went to get out of the car,she looked at me out of the corner of her
eye and went to put her nose in the bag,then quickly looked at me an
laughed!I love her laugh! Last week we went to Nashville and while she was
at the concert people started piling purses around her to watch through the
show.After the set,I look over at her and shes laughing up a storm! People
were piled all over her and she was lovin it!Every few minutes her eyes
would search out mine and Id smile at her so she knew it was ok to work the
crowd.She would really laugh when she heard her song start.Thats the song
Simon always takes her onstage for.She is so cute wagging her chubby hiney
going up on stage and letting the guys sing to her.Funny thing,the last few
cities we have been to more people knew Duce then knew me!
medusasmom