[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Late Winter, Early Spring"....great John Denver song...

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Utter <rautter001@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:51:42 -0800 (PST)

My honey dew list this weekend includes attaching the FLOOR of the dog house
(it has been used as a decorative pond all winter...). Not good news
today...more snow coming. I ventured into our "Barn O Tricks" to see if there
was any scrap wood that I  could press into service to cover at least the
corners of the "house kennel". Amid the dead shovels, doors that
"someone would want somewhere", a bike that has not seen the sun in more than 7
years, a deflated toboggan, and assorted remnants of some furry inhabitants I
DID find two pieces that may work. They were part of the door for our NEW
outdoor shower enclosure that did not quite fit rendering the door unusable. I
am guessing that the only one taking a shower in there this summer would be
Lady Godiva or the town extrovert.
The winds are whipping up here...the blue tarp is quickly shredding from the
large V I cut in it...and some of the bungee cords that are holding it have
lost their "bunge"....the shavings are wet and sticking to the dogs
faces...kinda like breadcrumbs...you can follow the trail to the crates.
No wonder the dogs look at me funny...
Dawn

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven