[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Rally Brag

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:51:38 EST

Thanks Cyn for getting things started with the post about Boston (he's such
a doll).  So here goes - I am thrilled to announce that my girl  MillerTime's
Hidden Valley Girl (Am/Can Ch MillerTime's Boston USA PT & Ch  Survival's Quik
Decision PT) aka Valli earned the last leg for her Rally Novice  title at the
GSDC of Central Mass Show and Trial, November 29th.  Valli has  already
earned her HIC and one leg of her PT.  She of course being a Valli  girl has
her
own cell phone and Corvette and is Ms. Personality+!!! She is  without a doubt
one cool chick that I LOVE to pieces!!!   What  made this title so extra
special is that it was sort of a team effort.  A  bunch of us (Cindy M., Cindy
H.,
Barbara K. and Kelly R.) started training  our dogs together at Cindy M's
Champion Kennels under the awesome direction of  Sharon Pasquale.  Great
commadaree
amongst the girls and their dogs (all  GSD's) made earning the title extra
special!!!

Paula, Ray and 'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley  Shepherds