[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late New Champion Brag and Best Puppy in Match

  • From: ELVIRAROM@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:58:53 EST

Hi Listers, Just wanted to brag about our young boy, he finished this past
weekend in style under Dave Rinke, thank you sir. And thank you to the
following
judges who awarded Logan his points; Bob VanWinkle, Danny Dwier, Walter Falk
and John Fabian. What a wonderful Xmas Present. And my sincere thanks to the
ring side support, and well wishers. It truely means so much. Ch Schneiderhofs
Law and Order OFA H/E aka
Logan is sired by Ch Schneiderhofs Black Sabbath HIC ROMpts OFA H/E/C/CERF
out of Monograms Ryshers Olivia ROM.
He is the repeat breeding of RBIM Ch Schneiderhofs Neon Nites, Ch Hurizons
Sharpshooter, Major Ptd Hurizons Issabella<needs 6pts>, Major ptd Schneiderhofs
Bounty Hunter,coming out soon,
Thank you also to Cindy Bartley, match judge, for awarding Schneiderhofs
Miranda Rights aka Randy Best Puppy in Match. Randy is sired by Ch
Schneiderhofs
Law and Order out of Ch Schneiderhofs Highland Spirits. We had a wonderful
weekend, the weather was great. And thank you to all who supported our Xmas
Weekend. Nancy Schneider
CH. Schneiderhofs Law and Order OFA H/E