[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Maturity brag

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:17:09 -0700

Driving from Calif. to the N.W. Futurity in Seattle with our young male we call
COWBOY with a bitch just out of season made for a very long drive as he
completely lost his mind and was totally convinced we brought her only for him
to breed!!   Trying to convince him otherwise proved fruitless and self
defeating
as he was beyond rational with his crazy frustration.
Kill me with a dull knife if we ever opt to do that again!!!
Thank goodness COWBOY pulled himself together long enough to gait his way to
Best Opposite in Maturity  under Libby Cameron at the North West Futurity even
though shedding and out of coat and definitely out of brains.
We GRATEFULLY THANK Libby Cameron for this win against beautiful top dogs
for competition....and Bill Basu for handling him to perfection while still
managing to
show him under control on a completely  loose lead.    We thank everyone for
the
wonderful comments on our young  "Mr. studly" dog.   We hope he has a great
future!
He is now Champion Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song  OFA H. & E.  and B.O.M.

Frank & Carolyn  & Doris Estabrook
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com