[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brags from all Over

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:20:01 EDT

Last week I went to California and had a Wonderful time judging the GSDC of
 San Gabriel Valley, a 4 point major with tons of wonder animals shown to
me.  Thanks to all the exhibitors for bringing some really good ones to  me.
 I had a fabulous time in the ring.

Bob went to Canada and watched Standing Outside the Fire, aka Garth, win
the 9-12 class at the Canadian Nationals.

And Ch. Scharo Ark Long Hot Summer went to Biloxi, Mississippi and  acquire
4 all breed BOB, 2 Spec. BOB's , 2 group 4's and a group 3.   Way to go Les
& Cheryl and Greg Eschette.!

What a Weekend!

Carol &  Bob Moore, Scharo GSD