[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brag & new litter

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:04:34 EDT

I was please to hear from Greg Eschette today that Scharo/Ark Long Hot
Summer went Winners Bitch and then Best of Breed in Memphis last Sunday.
(Judge
Butch Stiffleman)  Then she went on to group 3 under
Chris Walkowitz.  Yeah!  Great Going, Greg!   Summer owns Cheryl and Les
Anderson.

Summer's sister, Too Hot to Hold, was best opp  in Amateur Futurity in  the
S/P region.

And most of exciting of all is we have a new repeat of these great  girls.
The Dad is Ch. Kenlyn's Aries and the mom is Am/Can Ch. Caralon's  Olympus Fire
Qed.  They say the third time is a charm, and in this litter  we got not only
two GREAT looking girls, but finally also SIX fantastic  boys!  The grass is
almost dead from doing that Happy Dance!

Carol Moore