[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brag NEW Champion Group 1!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:18:16 EST

We are so excited to announce that we have a New Champion at  MillerTime!
Ch MillerTime's American Gypsy (FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere & Ch
MillerTime's American Angel)
At the Fitchburg MA show on Jan 11  under Speciality Judge Randy  Burdett,
Gypsy Rose was awarded a 3 point major (just missed 4 points by 1  bitch) Thank
You Randy for such an awesome win!
Thank goodness Fred and Annette decided to enter and stay for the  Mon show
as Gypsy now needed 1 more single to finish. And What a Finish!!  On Mon Jan 12
under German Shepherd Judge Ruby Hertz  Gypsy moved her way  to WB, BOW and
BOB for her last point to finish!! Then to add to the  excitement Judge Ruby
Hertz pointed to Gypsy Rose for a Herding Group  1! Thank You Ruby for such an
honor! We are so humbled. What a way to finish  with a Group 1!
"Gypsy" is my second in a lifetime bitch, as her grandmother, Ch  Pacific
Shore's Bonnie Dune (Andretti dau)was the first! It is so exciting to  have
this
Bonnie Dune grandaughter. We are so lucky!
Gypsy was shown exclusively by Fred and Annette Freeman, under All breed
judges as well as Speciality Judges. Thank you so much Randy Darnell for
starting off this sable puppy from the 9 to 12 class with a 3 point major! at
the
Central Ma Speciality.  We will never forget that day!!  Big  thanks also goes
to judges:  Doris Farrell, Dean Wylie, Patti Neale, and  Ron Hilliard.
Gypsy is a natural show girl, just like her grandmother!! She loves to be  in
the center of the ring, so we are looking forward at a really fun year
showing Gypsy as a Special.
Thank You Fred and Annette for loving Gypsy as much as we do! What more can
we say!! You guys are awesome.
PS Gypsy just can't wait to get back on the road again!!

Craig and Cindy Miller
MIllerTime Shepherds
German  Shepherds with Style

steps!