[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Best of Breed Brag

  • From: ELVIRAROM@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:07:58 EDT

--77.42cb8eff_alt_bound

       We would like to thank the Memphis - Little Rock clubs for their
efforts on hosting a wonderful weekend. Schneiderhofs Foxy Lady <Ch
Schneiderhofs
Armand x BIF CH Schneiderhofs Highland Lace> won WB and BOS for a 5 pt Major.
Schneiderhofs Miranda Rights <Ch Schneiderhofs Law and Order x Ch Schneiderhofs
Highland Spirits> won Best Puppy and Ch Schneiderhofs Law and Order OFA H/E
won BEST OF BREED. Thank you Fred Migliore and ringside support.
Sunday our 6-9 puppy bitch, Schneiderhofs Miranda Rights aka Randy gaited her
way to RWB for a 4 point major, thank you to Michael Cheeks, and to all for
the wonderful comments on our girl. Congrats to Kenny and Marie Cunningham on
their co ownership on Schneiderhofs Foxy Lady,  and to all the other winners,
some really great dogs were here this weekend.            Nancy Schneider

--77.42cb8eff_alt_bound

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY WIDTH=3D"72" HEIGHT=3D"100" S=
RC=3D"cid:X.MA0.1112724478@xxxxxxx"; BACKGROUND=3D"cid:X.MA0.1112724478@xxxxx=
om"  DATASIZE=3D"1405" ID=3D"MA0.1112724478"><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=
=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow" LANG=3D"0"><B>&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3=20=
PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial Narrow" LANG=3D"0">We would l=
ike to thank the Memphis - Little Rock clubs for their efforts on hosting a=20=
wonderful weekend. Schneiderhofs Foxy Lady &lt;Ch Schneiderhofs Armand x BIF=
 CH Schneiderhofs Highland Lace&gt; won WB and BOS for a 5 pt Major. Schneid=
erhofs Miranda Rights &lt;Ch Schneiderhofs Law and Order x Ch Schneiderhofs=20=
Highland Spirits&gt; won Best Puppy and Ch Schneiderhofs Law and Order OFA H=
/E won BEST OF BREED. Thank you Fred Migliore and ringside support. <BR>
Sunday our 6-9 puppy bitch, Schneiderhofs Miranda Rights aka Randy gaited he=
r way to RWB for a 4 point major, thank you to Michael Cheeks, and to all fo=
r the wonderful comments on our girl. Congrats to Kenny and Marie Cunningham=
 on their co ownership on Schneiderhofs Foxy Lady,&nbsp; and to all the othe=
r winners, some really great dogs were here this weekend.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;     Nancy Schneider</B></FONT></HTML>

--77.42cb8eff_alt_bound--