[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Last post for me - editor

  • From: BARBMARKH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:31:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/2006 1:51:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Respectfully, what you're missing is that the job didn't morph into  another
position w/ increased responsibilities, or even increased  benefits.  What
happened is a restriction THA
Kathy
It is not that I don't understand - I understand what you are saying
perfectly -and I disagree - this sort of thing happens all the time - your
responsibilities don't have to change sometimes you just negotiate a better
deal . . .
.This is my last post on this subject - it seems that people are really trying
to make a lot more out of it than it is . . .laws are changed all the time,
benefits are added and taken away all the time and restrictions are lifted
(some
times good and some times not)  but it's an extremely rare occasion where some
one would have to go through the process of applying for the job you just
hired them for again (after being hired the new employee would probably sue
you)
- and just so you know that I understand what you are saying - I am a CPA,
been a CFO and have credentials in employee benefits . .

Barb