[ SHOWGSD-L ] Last post before the Annual meeting. Win or lose

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:35:19 EST

As everyone probably figured out by now, I canâ??t send from the arena,  again.
I missed two classes trying to do that, so I have given up.  I see  Cappy and
Gloria working with Greg to handle their dog, he has Rohanâ??s Return,  so
Bobbie Kindy canâ??t be far away.  They all head into the ring, and JR
actually
starts in front with Romano, and he looks good. Barbara look refreshed  and
ready
to go again.   Everyone who is anyone is in there. I do see  the Guz sitting
in the stands so not everyone is in there.  Last class of  the day, and I
still havenâ??t decided if I want to go to the meeting  tonight.  They have cut
the
ring to set them up, and Debbie is looking them  over.

Ariel is in front, and then a lot of other people with a bunch of dogs. I  am
getting tired. It is depressing not to be able to send this out during the
day. I will have to figure out something tomorrow.

Barbara is counting them off, and telling them waht she wants and gestures
the cut-off.  Scottie is giving direction to the double handlers in the
stands.  Barbara sends a group out of the ring, and now another group, so  she
is
going to work with a group of six. In front is Ariel, then Alex, Scottie,  JR
and the Barbash bitch and then at the end is Jimmieâ??s assistant, who I need
meet some day.  Or not.

Barbara starts the individuals, and I may go take a nap.  But, just  when I
dozed off, there goes Alex.  I see Carl and Betty Radzevitch, and  they both
look good. There goes Scottie.

Barbara is working a new group, (we tried again to get on line, and I feel
like a failure).  She is looking at a dark dog, and he stands like a  statue.
The group in the ring ends with Bill Tank, so I think this is the second  of
three groups.   Barbara tells them to leave the ring, and in comes  some more.
I have been talking to Don Newsom, and Joyce who looks like a  kid, they are
good folks, and driving from Las Vegas. Barbara Galasso just  stopped by to
tell a tale, and got us laughing again.

Barbara is still working the group, but there is some excitement in the
arena now, and everyone is milling around.  I see Cindy Bartley, and Bill
Pfeiffer is out of the little cage they made for him,and trying to do ten
things  at
once.

Now in come the rest of the dogs, and Barbara is still looking at her  group,
and starts to pull. In front is Alex, I see Ken Tank in second, and he  has
Livathan, and she pulls Laurie and puts her in second, and now Scottie in
fourth, and she takes Kent and puts him in front then Leslie. Kent has Rogue of

Karizmaâ??s and that seems to be how they are going to be for this pass, and
off
they go, just the first four.  Now what I would call slow, but good passes
for that four.  She moves them around, and now looks at the end of them and  is
walking around the dogs and walks down the class.  She stands back with  her
hands behind her, and takes the next group with Scottie, then Bart, Diane,
and Patti.  And they are watching her, as she is watching them. No  changes.

Barbara now looks at her last group, and tells them to try again.  Lew  just
got here, and it is sure good to see him. She let them all go, and now she
has six.

Now the crowd woke up, and in front is Leslie with Summer Premeiere but  Kent
goes back in front with Rogue.  JR is standing in front of me, so I  canâ??t
see, and I also am going to shoot Richard Sottile.

Kent won the class with Sher-Loâ??s Rogue of Karizma, second is Nikirees
Summer Premiere, third is Bihariâ??s Destry and fouth is Victoryâ??s
Leviathan.
Everyone is starting to move around, and it looks like maybe  someone wants to
start a fight.

Barbara did a great job, and I am sorry I could not get this out earlier,
and missed classes trying. I will do better tomorrow, I promise.

More show tomorrow.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together