[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Last Years Judge Replys

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:40:07 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2007 6:01:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Why  problems exist:
Lee Brown writes:
Last years judge would have been  different hand we not use the weight
ballot.

The judge who judged  intersex did not have highest number of number "1"
votes.
As last  year's judge, let me state that this is all in his mind.  He had
absolutely no information on the vote last year, and only served as a
replacement Board Member.  To discredit a vote without any information is  what
you
have seen regarding information for the last year.  More to  follow.
Helen Franklin

As usual Helen you have to try and make something out of nothing. This was
not meant to insult any judge, it was used to point out that the weighted
ballot  is not a good way to vote. It could have been Jane Doe but in this case
it
was  you which really I was not even thinking of who it was.
You have  friends on the board ask them to see the results from the firm that
tabulates  the votes, they mail a complete print out to board members homes.
You  will find out that Dan Smith had the most number one votes.
And I was not a replacement board member, not sure where you got that  idea.

This is all I have to say on this matter since it was only used as an
example of the weighted ballot and not a slam against any one particular  judge.

Lee Brown