[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Last Hope Video

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:27:50 -0500

Just thought people might want to know...PayPal from time to time has
hiccups or something.  For the past month, I haven't been able to use my
credit card to pay things using PayPal...only a bank account.  I need to
say, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with my credit card...I use it every
day, or almost...and for 3 or 4 years I have used this card on PayPal with
no problems at all.
   Apparently PayPal's security, from time to time, decides to block certain
cards...with no excuse and no notice...
and the organization has no one to talk to or write to to resolve the
problem.
   Henceforth, obviously, I won't be using PayPal...which is too bad, since
I have been a huge fan of the service since it started, almost....never had
a problem, but now, for reasons that no one can explain, there's a problem
 So...no PayPal for me.  The last time I used it with PayPal was to buy a
calendar from AGSRA-- no problem.  All I can say is POOP ON PAYPAL!!!
Peggy