[ SHOWGSD-L ] Last Hope Safe Haven-please contact me

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 06:27:24 -0800 (PST)

Our Lab with seizures, Rascal, died peacefully in his sleep -and we have major
drugs that he used, left over and would like to donate.  Couldn't find Dawn's
or Pat Lukos email.  So, please email me at
pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and will be glad to let you know what drugs we have
and find out where you want us to send them.
Thanks,
Pat Evans