[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lassie come home..

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:59:19 EDT

Thank you, Ed.   I knew where your heart was.
The rally will be right after the Committee meeting tomorrow morning.   So go
early to the meeting (it's a small room, and since last time the supporters
of the bill played dirty (put phoney badges on, prevented opposers to enter
areas, etc.), there will be capitol security to make sure everything is
orderly.
 The overflow will be directed to rooms where they can watch the proceedings.

After the committee meeting, Bill Hembley, Kelley Moran and those that spoke
at the meeting will gather at the rally w/Lassie and all. <www.petpac.net>

Stormy
In a message dated 7/10/07 9:13:00 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Man has always shared a special relationship with dogs, there is no other
> species closer to us than our K-9 friends. I am 53 years old and dogs and
> sports have always been the background music in my life. The most incredible
> dog
> that I have ever meet is a black lab named Woodson....Woodson is a guide dog
> who provides the eyes for my ex-wife when she walks the streets of San Jose
> CA. If the politicians backing AB whatever get their way dogs like Woodson
> could become harder to find.....what about if there were no Lassie, no Rin
> Tin
> Tin, no Bengii, no Spud McKenzie, no police dogs, no service dogs, no
> military
> dogs, no guide dogs, no search and rescue dogs, no family pets....yes it is
> true man has not always done right by our truest and most loyal friend....but
> California's solution  to slowly eliminate them is both outrageous and
> shameful...if anyone knows when and where the Rally against this shameful
> bill in
> Sacramento is tomorrow please let me know, how could I not go,
> the existence of my best friends are at stake...Lassie come home, but don't
> come to California.......Ed Hill

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs